District Conference is November 4!Registration is REQUIRED
District Conference will be on Saturday, November 4 at St. Matthew’s UMC. We will also have a virtual option.
As part of District Conference, we are responsible for electing 100 at-large members to represent the Northern Virginia District at Annual Conference in June. We NEED you to nominate individuals from your congregation to be on the ballot to fill this important role. You can find the Nomination form (to be filled out by the nominee) HERE.
Voting at District Conference
Anyone is welcome to attend District Conference and vote on the matters brought before the conference.
Only those who have certain designated roles in their church or at the District level are eligible to vote for District At-Large Lay Members.
At this time the Northern Virginia District will be voting for 105 At-Large Members plus alternates!
- Lay Supply Pastor
- Certified Lay Minister
- Diaconal Minister
- Home Missioner
- Church Lay Leader
- Chairperson of the Church Council
- Church School Superintendent
- President of the United Women of Faith
- President of the Chartered United Methodist Men
- The Lay Member of the Annual Conference
- Members at Large as elected at Charge Conference
- Youth Delegate
- District Treasurer
- District Lay Leader
- Associate District Lay Leader
- President of the District United Women of Faith
- President of the District United Methodist Men
- District Admin Team Member
- District Leadership Team Member
- District Strategy Team Member
2022 District Conference Materials
Below you will find documents and information from the 2022 District Conference. Information for the November 4, 2023 District conference is above.
District Conference Videos
At District Conference we showed videos celebrating our New Church Starts and our Flood Bucket Collection. We also shared a welcome video from our new Bishop. You can find those videos here.