The PURPOSE of the United Methodist Women is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
President: Maria Ward
Vice-President: Marty Bickford
Secretary: Carol Malzahn
Treasurer: Martha Lee
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- March 6: Church Women United World Day of Prayer, Del Ray UMC, 11am
- March 7: Cokesbury Annual UMW Tea, 12noon
- March 10: 1st Quarter remittance due to District Treasurer FORM
- March 14: Domestic Violence Discussion, Sydensticker UMC, 10am
- March 14: Prayer Breakfast to support the Artemis House Domestic Violence Shelter, Aldersgate UMW, 9am
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, Del Ray UMC, 5pm, $10
- March 20: Bridge Builder e-newsletter submission deadline
- March 21: Alexandria Mini-Mission Day, Grace UMC, 9:30am
- March 22: UM Choirs Sing for UMCOR Concert, St John’s UMC, 4pm
- March 27-28: Spring Children’s Consignment Sale, Cameron UMC
- March 30: Deadline for 2019 UMW Census!
- April 1: Deadline for $5 “What do you treasure”
- April 22: Earth Day
- May 15-17: Spiritual Life Retreat
Sign Up for Updates
Sign up to receive email updates and information about the Alexandria District UMW.